This page is about PDF Password Remover for Mac
Wondering how to remove PDF password?
Remove "user" and "owner" password protection on Mac
PDF file can be protected with the passwords of two types: "Owner" and "User" passwords. "Owner" password will prevent the document from being copied, edited, or printed without entering the password, while without "User" password one won't be able to access the document at all. If you forgot those passwords you protected the file with, a special PDF password removal tool will brilliantly remove PDF password from the file. PDF password remover can decrypt the protected file right away and create an unprotected copy of it in case file was protected with "Owner" password only.
Use different search methods to remove password
There are several methods of PDF password removal: by its length, by template, dictionary search, and exhaustive search. You will definitely find the dictionary search to be the fastest one, because it searches through various combinations and modifications of words in the dictionary in different cases. PDF password remover has its own dictionary of more than 400 000 words.
PDF password remover saves all recovered passwords, so if you forget your password again, you don't have to remove PDF password this time, you just simply have a look at the recovery history. PDF security remover also offers a convenient view of PDF file info, which will tell you what type of password protects the document and lots of other important info.
Have a look at the main benefits of PDF password removal tool:
You'll be definitely pleased to know that PDF password remover is available for Windows OS and for Mac OS X. Its demo version is fully functional, so that you can test all needed features before acquiring the software.
- Remove PDF password that opens the document;
- Remove PDF password that allows editing, printing, and copying the document content;
- Get an unprotected copy of the file, in case "User" password is absent or known;
- Search for password by its length, by custom template, by dictionary, or use exhaustive search;
- Benefit from convenient password recovery history;
- Remove digital signature;
- Enjoy the friendly interface.
Full features list:
- Supports Unicode passwords recovery
- Adobe Acrobat software is not required
- Supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat up to v.9 with its 256-bit encryption
- Recovers "User" password required to open the file
- Recovers "Owner" passwords, which prevent PDF files from being printed, copied or edited
- Creates decrypted copy of a file if "User" password is known
- Optimized for multi-core computers, resulting in a faster and even more efficient password recovery.
- Brute-Force search is used to recover the "owner" and "user" passwords
- Offers several recovery methods: by password length, by template, by dictionary or exhaustive search.
- You have a possibility to minimize the search time by specifying your own template - include or exclude lowercase and uppercase letters, digits, etc.
- Decrypted file passwords can be viewed any time
- View protected PDF file info: general (like file name, PDF version, enciphering, etc.), and more specific (revision, owner string, etc.).
- Features digital signature removal
- Drag and drop PDF files support
- Flexible and user-friendly program interface
Demo version limitations:
- The recovered password will only have 3 first symbols visible, the rest will be masked with "*"
- File decryption is available if owner or user password was restored or user password is absent. However only first page will be decrypted and watermark will be applied to it.
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- macOS 10.7
- macOS 10.8
- macOS 10.9
- macOS 10.10